Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 8 - Day 10

Today was a productive day. I gave Molly her first sewing lesson and she really enjoyed it! After some more practice, I'm sure she'll be great at sewing. Brighid slept for 13 hours last night. By the time she woke up, it was almost lunch time! Mrs. Coughlin dropped off dinner for us so I didn't have to worry about cooking something. We had a quiet afternoon, and then the girls went back to the garden to harvest Radishes, Peas, and Lettuce with Dad. We went to the Senior A baseball game and watched a few innings and then brought Sean home. He had an awesome time the past two days. ~Teresa

I liked swimming with the Wojcinski's and going down to see Nathan and Drew. ~Sean

I liked going in the garden today because I got hot. ~Molly



I liked having Molly teach me how to jump rope. Jump roping is lots of fun! ~Brighid




No comments:

Post a Comment