Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 7 - Day 9

Today was a great day for Sean, Molly, and Brighid. After Molly's piano lesson, Mrs. Updike came over and picked up Molly and Brighid so they could spend the day at the Updike's house. Mrs. Wojcinski took Sean over to their house so he could have a sleepover with Jared and Zack. I had a nice quiet afternoon with Gabriel and then a quiet evening with him and the girls. ~Teresa

I liked hanging out with Jared and Zack and playing dice at night. ~Sean

I liked the jump ropes that we picked from the box. I also had fun going to the Updikes because we played on the slip-and-slide! ~Molly

It was fun at the Updikes because we went on the slip-and slide. We played in the fun room too. I sent my Guardian Angel to Mom to give her a big hug and kiss and say goodnight to everybody there and say good morning to the kids and give them a big hug and kiss. ~Brighid



No comments:

Post a Comment