Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 4 - Day 6

We had lots of fun today. Uncle Michael came over around 9:30 and rode down with us to Uncle Stephen and Aunt Liz's house. We all went to the beach and the guys had rock skipping contests! Gabriel even threw some rocks into the water. Then we went to another beach and then headed back the Uncle Stephen's house. We had lunch and dessert there and hung-out for a little while. When we came home, everyone relaxed and napped so they weren't too tired for the evening! We met up with the Pacholec's for the parade and fireworks over in Orchard Park. Gabriel cried during the fireworks, but then he slept through the grand finale. We sat in traffic for 20 minutes and we didn't get home until 11pm. It was such a great day! ~Teresa

I liked going to the 4th of July parade. I got to see the Pacholecs and the fire trucks and there was lots of candy. ~Sean

I liked going to the 4th of July parade. What I liked about it was that they threw candy and they're nice. I also liked going to the fireworks. ~Molly

I liked going to the fireworks and going to the beach. It was lots of fun. The sand was soft and I was walking through the water. ~Brighid












No comments:

Post a Comment